M is for Menu Plan Week 1

Menu Plan Week #1




Bee cutting capsicum

This is our menu plan for the coming week. Each week I will link to previous posts for the meals if Bear, Bee and I have cooked them together before.  If they are new recipes or not ones that are suitable for kids to help with I will just include a link to a recipe card for my own recipe or a recipe I have used from another trusted site.  I plan to eventually build up a bank of our own tried and true recipes from the threefootcooks household.

Monday night Bear and Bee will help make the meatballs for dinner.
 
Sunday          Dinner – Homemade Pizzas
Monday         Dinner – Chinese Meatballs and Noodles (Kids cooking night. I will write a separate post about this after we have cooked it together)
Tuesday         Dinner – Chicken, Bacon and Rice Bake
Wednesday    Dinner – Roast Lamb and Vegetables
Thursday       Dinner – Sausages, Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables
Friday            Dinner – Fish and Chips
Saturday        Dinner – Tacos

Baking this week – Chocolate Chip Biscuits and Muffins

Morning and Afternoon Teas include – Yoghurt, Biscuits, Fruit, Crackers and Cheese, Muffins, Pikelets, Cupcakes, Muesli Bars and Sandwiches.

Lunches include – Meat and salad rolls, Meatball and salad wraps (using leftover meatballs from Monday night), Sandwiches, Pasta and Sausage Salad (using leftover sausages from Thursday night), Fish Finger and salad wraps and Hamburgers.

Do you have any favourite family meals?  Let me know and I will try to include them in future meal plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment