G is for Gone Playing Back Soon

Gone Playing

You may have noticed that things have been very quiet here over the last few months.  I have been taking some time off to work on some projects as well as work out what I wanted to do, if anything, with this blog.

I haven't been completely out of touch though.  While taking a break I still did some guest posting.  Click on the links below to see what we did.

Chicken Pot Pies
 
Over on Childhood 101 you can read about our Chicken Pot Pies.


Macadamia Anzac Biscuits

And on Creative World with Varya we made some Macadamia Anzac Biscuits.

Hopefully you will be pleased to know that the threefootcooks blog will continue - just at a slightly more casual pace.  I found that working on this blog was taking over and I didn't have any time for the other things I enjoy doing such as sewing and diy projects.

I will still be writing and posting about new recipes and other food related projects that Bear, Bee and myself have tried but it may only be once or twice per week.  I hope you will stick around and will enjoy this more lesiurely pace.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment